Recently I've been looking at Povray, pyprocessing, and cfdg (version 3.0) as tools for creating digital images. I have branched two separate blogs where I mainly explore jruby + processing and processing.py

Friday, 11 May 2012

Raw Export from Processing 2.0 (currently only in svn)

I have been tracking the development processing-2.0, partly because since my povwriter libraries (based on the dxf export library) did not work at all with processing-2.0 alpha. This has changed very recently, and the svn version of processing (since revision r9560) now supports the raw export of processing vertices. The main change I needed to make to my library was to extend PGraphics, rather that PGraphics3D for the raw export file.
I have created a new repository on github, (which you are welcome to clone/fork) where I will publish my new library. As with my previous povwriter library, povwriter2 requires the existence of template folder (available as a zip download at github).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
I have developed JRubyArt and propane new versions of ruby-processing for JRuby-9.1.5.0 and processing-3.2.2