Recently I've been looking at Povray, pyprocessing, and cfdg (version 3.0) as tools for creating digital images. I have branched two separate blogs where I mainly explore jruby + processing and processing.py

Sunday, 22 January 2012

Exporting Hemesh HE_Mesh directly as PovRAY mesh2

Well there is another library that I've hacked to export directly as a PovRAY mesh2. Update 8 March 2012, export to to PovRAY included in library since version 1.70 beta, signature change from saveAsPOV to saveToPov.
Here is the result of the TwinIso example from the hemesh library (albeit slightly modified) exported as a PovRAY mesh2, here's the additional/modified code.

Here is the sketch code:-
PovRAY rendered with silver and copper textures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
I have developed JRubyArt and propane new versions of ruby-processing for JRuby-9.1.5.0 and processing-3.2.2