Recently I've been looking at Povray, pyprocessing, and cfdg (version 3.0) as tools for creating digital images. I have branched two separate blogs where I mainly explore jruby + processing and processing.py

Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Povray Rendered TwinIso (Hemesh Example)

Previous hemesh processing sketches with different colored faces did not work correctly with my povwriter library, this sketch however, from the latest version of the hemesh library worked rather well. Update 8 March 2012, direct export of mesh to PovRAY mesh2 is possible since hemesh version 1.70. This has the advantage of export of normals, hence smooth surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
I have developed JRubyArt and propane new versions of ruby-processing for JRuby-9.1.5.0 and processing-3.2.2