Recently I've been looking at Povray, pyprocessing, and cfdg (version 3.0) as tools for creating digital images. I have branched two separate blogs where I mainly explore jruby + processing and processing.py

Sunday, 1 May 2011

Toxiclibs Inflate Mesh Examples (Processing sketch Exported To Povray)

For some reason this sketch exported very nicely to PovRAY format using my povwriter library (icebergs comes to mind). Click on image to view full size. To follow my example be sure to "supress lights" when exporting the sketch (the number of possible shapes seems limitless some of the spiky versions might look good with a checkered floor).

PovRAY rendered toxiclibs inflate mesh example

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
I have developed JRubyArt and propane new versions of ruby-processing for JRuby-9.1.5.0 and processing-3.2.2