Recently I've been looking at Povray, pyprocessing, and cfdg (version 3.0) as tools for creating digital images. I have branched two separate blogs where I mainly explore jruby + processing and processing.py

Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Finally got round to animating my Fiery Random walk for vimeo.

Fiery Random Walk from monkstone on Vimeo.


To produce the sequentially numbered frames as png images in a folder (with the fiery.cfdg file in an immediately enclosing folder):-

cfdg -w 600 -h 400 -a 500 -o %f.png ../fiery.cfdg

To encode the png frames as a vimeo compatible movie:-

mencoder mf://*.png -mf w=600:h=400:fps=25:type=png -ovc lavc -oac copy -o fiery.mp4


My mplayer config file:-

profile-desc="MPEG4 encoding"
ovc=lacv=yes
lavcopts=vcodec=libx264:vbitrate=2000:autoaspect=1


The original cfdg work:-

http://martinpblogformasswritingproject.blogspot.com/2009/10/fiery-random-walk.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
I have developed JRubyArt and propane new versions of ruby-processing for JRuby-9.1.5.0 and processing-3.2.2