Recently I've been looking at Povray, pyprocessing, and cfdg (version 3.0) as tools for creating digital images. I have branched two separate blogs where I mainly explore jruby + processing and processing.py

Thursday, 11 February 2010

A David Tour Fractal (weird LSystem rules)

I got these fractal rules from a paper by A. Mariano, P. Mascato & M. G. Norman, who were investigating the Euclidean traveling salesman problem. The loops can be seen as cities...
My library holds up, note the use of the ternary operator to save several lines of code, almost certainly more efficient (it was when I did the ruby-processing version that it was an obvious use, which suggests to me that it is the language you program in influences the way you think!!!). To download the code follow the link below:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
I have developed JRubyArt and propane new versions of ruby-processing for JRuby-9.1.5.0 and processing-3.2.2