Recently I've been looking at Povray, pyprocessing, and cfdg (version 3.0) as tools for creating digital images. I have branched two separate blogs where I mainly explore jruby + processing and processing.py

Tuesday, 10 November 2009

Fractal Art animation implemented in processing.js

Here is the embedded animation from hascanvas.com



You need canvas support for you browse so OK on chrome, safari and firefox. Internet explorer you must be joking!!!

Refresh the browser to re-run the animation. (Click on it to see it full size or got to hascanvas)

1 comment:

  1. Nice. It might work in IE using ExplorerCanvas.

    b e n

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
I have developed JRubyArt and propane new versions of ruby-processing for JRuby-9.1.5.0 and processing-3.2.2