Recently I've been looking at Povray, pyprocessing, and cfdg (version 3.0) as tools for creating digital images. I have branched two separate blogs where I mainly explore jruby + processing and processing.py

Tuesday, 9 June 2009

Processing.js Interactive Application

Implementing processing applet as javascript on the web and embedding it in your blog, could this be what Darrel was looking for..............

Code limitations as for processing.js with many unsupported functions, which is why it took me some time to get my nautilus sketch to run. The curve function seems to be unsupported though it is not specifically listed I have got round the lack of cot by using the reciprocal of javascript Math.tan function, and a lack of exp function by using Math.exp() also supported in javascript.

HasCanvas is a tool for creating and sharing Processing sketches and runs on John Resig’s Processing.js.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
I have developed JRubyArt and propane new versions of ruby-processing for JRuby-9.1.5.0 and processing-3.2.2