Recently I've been looking at Povray, pyprocessing, and cfdg (version 3.0) as tools for creating digital images. I have branched two separate blogs where I mainly explore jruby + processing and processing.py

Thursday, 19 March 2009

Casey Reas presents Processing.js experiments

In an article misleadingly entitled...
"Browser Coders Make Chrome Shine" at Technology Review dot com
Casey Reas presents some mini-browser applications. Problem I see is the requirement of canvas a html5 feature that Microsoft probably wont support?
Big plus is the code is there for the user to read cf java applets or flash (and then get inspired to improve etc).
You could skip the article and just got to the demo(NB: best using chrome browser).

2 comments:

  1. Hi Martin,
    Love that web site!
    Would love to play with the code if it were available,
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If javascript will run in your browser I'm sure ther must be a way to access code. Folks over at hascanvas.com show their code and you can play interactively too.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
I have developed JRubyArt and propane new versions of ruby-processing for JRuby-9.1.5.0 and processing-3.2.2