Recently I've been looking at Povray, pyprocessing, and cfdg (version 3.0) as tools for creating digital images. I have branched two separate blogs where I mainly explore jruby + processing and processing.py

Monday, 17 November 2008

Separate files for classes?

Just a thought.
Does anyone know what is preferred in processing, is it like java where it is usual to put your classes in a separate file?
The ide handles it by displaying the separate files in tabs, which is pretty neat.

Update, I guess it doesn't matter, you can do what you like since when you export the PApplet the classes become "inner classes" of your PApplet class, see my later post "Inner Classes".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
I have developed JRubyArt and propane new versions of ruby-processing for JRuby-9.1.5.0 and processing-3.2.2