Recently I've been looking at Povray, pyprocessing, and cfdg (version 3.0) as tools for creating digital images. I have branched two separate blogs where I mainly explore jruby + processing and processing.py

Thursday, 6 November 2008

Creating a template for netbeans

To better explore the nuts and bolts of processing, I am having a go at developing PApplets within the netbeans ide. So far I've been able to create a class template, but I'm trying to develop a project template. I was inspired by one of our fellow bloggers (it was captain Antony) but heres the reference to the relevant processing 1.0 β documentation http://processing.org/discourse/yabb_beta/YaBB.cgi?board=Integrate;action=display;num=1191468953

1 comment:

  1. Great work Martin!
    I use the Netbeans IDE and I'm sure your template will be very useful.
    Thanks Greatly

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
I have developed JRubyArt and propane new versions of ruby-processing for JRuby-9.1.5.0 and processing-3.2.2