Recently I've been looking at Povray, pyprocessing, and cfdg (version 3.0) as tools for creating digital images. I have branched two separate blogs where I mainly explore jruby + processing and processing.py

Saturday, 15 November 2008

Chunk 68: Hybrid Shapes

I've chosen my chunk, and created a blog to cover it, however do not expect too much activity there while I continue to explore processing, albeit with a renewed focus. Not so much on complex shapes but more on how to create and use classes in processing. There is not much danger of me plagiarising Ira Greenberg, since his examples of hybrid shapes in chapter 9 look as though they have been written in a procedural language.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
I have developed JRubyArt and propane new versions of ruby-processing for JRuby-9.1.5.0 and processing-3.2.2